Spreads™ Coconut & Oatmeal
A smooth coconut & oatmeal spread perfect for your dog's tastebuds. Talk about versatility…Spread the love with Fruitables Spreads, the 100% natural, human-grade treat dogs go crazy for. Feed by spoon, spread on treats, bake into canine cookies, or freeze into an “ice cream” like indulgence. The possibilities are endless and the flavors are amazing – treat your dog today!
- Spoonable, Spreadable, Bakeable, Freezable!
- Made with Human-Grade Ingredients
- 100% Natural, Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly
- No Xylitol or Palm Oil
- Made in the USA with REAL Nuts & Fruit
Feed to your dog as a treat depending on their weight. Mix with food, add as a topper, fill a toy, offer from a spoon, bake into cookies, and even freeze!
|Dog Body Weight||Amount|
|Up to 24 lb||1/2 tsp - 1 tsp|
|25 - 59 lb||2 tsp - 1 tbsp|
|60 - 99 lb||1 tbsp - 1 1/2 tbsp|
|100 lb or greater||2 tbsp|
Oils may separate. Stir product before use No refrigeration necessary.
Fruitables Spreads can also be baked into a cookie-like treat!
|1 teaspoon||6 - 7|
|1 tablespoon||7 - 9|
|2 tablespoons||9 - 11|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (conventional oven)
- Choose cookie size according to dog’s body weight and spoon portions of Spreads about 1 inch apart onto baking sheet
- Bake the appropriate number of minutes for desired cookie size or until the top of the cookie looks dry and the bottom of the cookie is solid and browned. Ovens vary and baking time may need to be adjusted. For more even baking, rotate pan halfway through baking time.
- After baking, cool cookies 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to cool completely. Larger cookies can be broken into smaller pieces for smaller dogs.
Fruitables Spreads can also be used in place of nut butters for homemade dog treats and other dog-friendly recipes.
Cashews, Coconut Flour, Oats, Coconut Oil, Coconut Flakes, Cane Molasses, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt
Crude Protein (Min)……12% Crude Fat (Min)……43% Crude Fiber (Max)……9% Moisture (Max)……5%